- Design and develop a product or product family.
- Technical presentation and demonstration.
- Prepare BQ, site survey, product specialized knowledge, Complaint Handling and Layout Designing (if required).
- Provide technical training and consultation to customers.
- Work with external design resources to ensure quality design and performance.
- Work closely with vendors to promote and resolve for ELV products.
- B.E/B Tech/A.G.T.I (EC/EP)
- Must be familiar with designing and preparing the BOQ of products.
- Basic ELV knowledge required.
- English (4) skill (conversational level).
- At least 1 year experience in related field.
- Achieve sales target and objective assigned by manager.
- Visit potential customers for new business.
- Acquiring new customer accounts.
- Accompany for site survey/requirements gathering.
- Understand and identify customers' requirements and needs.
- Ba able to explain, at least at high level about company offerings to the customers.
- Cross selling & up selling compete range of services and products.
- Search out for relevant pricing information required.
- Provide customers with quotations and other relevant sales documentations.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Arrange / co-ordinate for product delivery with customers.
- Maintain sales contact information.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Understand the competition in the market.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Review own sales performance
- Generate timely sales reports.
- At least 3 years sales experience, preferable from IT or Engineering field.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Able to work with teams, idependently with people from all levels, aggressive and passionate about sales.
- Possess time management, organizational & negotiation skills.